adjust_stack variants?

I'm working with inserting some additional instructions into the RTL
stream and was wondering about the adjust_stack function. It would be
really nice if there was an adjust_stack_after variant like the
emit_*_insn_after variety. I'm having to go back and insert a function
call into the RTL and need to adjust the stack after making that function
call. It looks like the internals of the emit_insn_After are completely
different from the adjust_stack function. Before I go off and start
writing my own, can anybody tell me if there is already a way to do this?

--
Brett Boren
ECE Graduate Research Assistant