This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug on PA-RISC
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 14:40:17 -0600
- Subject: Re: Bug on PA-RISC
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <200206051636.g55GaSTc018832@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>, "John David
> OK. I would like to see your patch for the various LO_SUM reload problems.
> If you have fixed some of these issues, I don't want to waste my time
> tracking something that is fixed. Could you send it along?
Finally checked in a few minutes ago after some major network difficulties. :(
> It's possible that the pa64 problems are not related to the DFA code.
> I know there are other bugs. For example, there is a miscompilation
> of ld. I have started looking at it but I haven't found the exact
> problem yet. However, I don't think it will be particularly hard
> to find the problem.
It's certainly odd that PA64 is going nuts while PA32 genattrtab runs in less
than an minute on my machines.