This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Traditional macro recursion
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 21:13:22 +0100
- Subject: Traditional macro recursion
Zack, I remember you had an example of a traditional macro
expansion including the macro name but that didn't recurse.
I kind find it any more; I recall it as being one of the ISO
tests in the testsuite though. Could you remind me what it
was? I'm trying to come up with a foolproof way of detecting
recursion without waiting till the 200th expansion to find out.