Re: Regression? HPUX/OS X linker problems (was: Static variables in templates}

Amazing. That helps a lot, in fact. Do we need to do the same for 64-bit
binaries as well? I am planning to build a 64-bit gcc-3.1 on HPUX as I am
more familiar with ELF rather than HP's 32-bit format.

Thank you very much for your help. I will probably come back again in a few
days with questions about the 64-bit dlopen() equivalent on HPUX 11.

Ravi