This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
sh3e (Was: Re: make sh-1 support in gcc obsolete?)
- From: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 17:47:03 +0100
- Subject: sh3e (Was: Re: make sh-1 support in gcc obsolete?)
- Organization: SuperH UK Ltd.
> Please don't do this. I just discovered an open source project to
> replace the firmware in my Archos mp3 player, which uses the SH-1.
I'v followed the link there for the 7034, and apparently Hitachi still
makes everything down to an SH-1 with 1 KB of RAM and 4 KB of ROM.
With one exception: the SH3E is absent in their Evolution / Roadmap
charts. So apparently it has been discontinued?
What is the current amount of use that the -m3e option of the SH gcc
compiler gets, apart from compiler regression tests?
2430 Aztec West / Almondsbury / BRISTOL / BS32 4AQ
T:+44 1454 462330