Re: Bug on PA-RISC

> In message <200206042343.g54NhiBx016937@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>, "John David Anglin
> " writes:
>  > > Go ahead and try it.  You've got nothing to lose.
>  >
>  > Have to revert to before DFA merge.  At the moment, hppa64 doesn't build.
> In the immediate term, you could just remove all the pa8000 scheduling stuff
> (comment it out or something) so that you could test this change.

OK.  I would like to see your patch for the various LO_SUM reload problems.
If you have fixed some of these issues, I don't want to waste my time
tracking something that is fixed.  Could you send it along?

> I got stuck in an all-day meeting yesterday and thus didn't get a whole
> lot else accomplished -- fixing the pa64 problems with the DFA code is high
> on my todo list.

It's possible that the pa64 problems are not related to the DFA code.
I know there are other bugs.  For example, there is a miscompilation
of ld.  I have started looking at it but I haven't found the exact
problem yet.  However, I don't think it will be particularly hard
to find the problem.

Dave