Re: Bug on PA-RISC

In message <200206042343.g54NhiBx016937@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>, "John David Anglin
" writes:
 > > Go ahead and try it.  You've got nothing to lose.
 >
 > Have to revert to before DFA merge.  At the moment, hppa64 doesn't build.
In the immediate term, you could just remove all the pa8000 scheduling stuff
(comment it out or something) so that you could test this change.

I got stuck in an all-day meeting yesterday and thus didn't get a whole
lot else accomplished -- fixing the pa64 problems with the DFA code is high
on my todo list.

jeff