Re: middle-end/6180: Infinite loop in cc1 during dbr pass

   From: law@redhat.com
   Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2002 13:26:44 -0600

   I think reposition_prologue_and_epilogue_notes really needs to
   understand SEQUENCEs and deal with them properly.

This reminds me, why do we really put the delay slot stuff
in SEQUENCES?

I think we could handle that problem (keeping the insn and it's delay
slots together and figuring out that an insn is "inside" a delay slot)
in some other clean way.

This could also, for example, make it much more easier to teach the
generic instruction scheduler how to do delay slotting so we can
obliterate reorg.