This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Rename -W to -Wextra ?
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Phil Edwards <phil at jaj dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 11:52:28 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: Rename -W to -Wextra ?
On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, Phil Edwards wrote:
> (I've been finding all the things that -W controls right now, and will
> update the manual. I'll probably need some help coming up with example
> code that triggers the warning.)
Can you split -W into separate options for the separate things it
controls, the way -Wall is just the union of such separate options? (Of
course, each such option should have testcases.)
Joseph S. Myers