This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 bootstrap failure in libjava on sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- To: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 00:20:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: 3.2 bootstrap failure in libjava on sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8
On Fri, 31 May 2002, David S. Miller wrote:
> Yep, Sparc64 GDB is in a sorry state these days.
Hmm... I get reasonably good results with mine. But I always configure
--with-dwarf2. Gave up on stabs long ago...