What to include in a bugreport related to boostrapping?

Hi,

When trying to build GCC with versions >=3, they will always explode sooner
or later, depending on the exact version. 3.1, for example, goes through
the boostrapping process, but then dies generating illegal Assembler
instructions while compiling the libraries. Unfortunately, I'm a bit unsure
what I should include to make a useful bugreport.

Should I just report it in the usual way with the .i-file included?

Best regards,

	Alex