This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Fwd: Current state of MIPS16 support?]
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: echristo at redhat dot com (Eric Christopher)
- Cc: dom at algor dot co dot uk (Dominic Sweetman),js at convergence dot de (Johannes Stezenbach), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,linux-mips at oss dot sgi dot com, sde at algor dot co dot uk
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 14:44:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: Current state of MIPS16 support?]
> > > I have not looked at the Algorithmics code because I don't have
> > > copyright on it...
> > We do publish our sources on our web server. Not only are they GPL
> > but we have a copyright assignment to the FSF in place (which I know
> > was sent to Jim Wilson of Cygnus, albeit in 1993...)
Eric Christopher wrote:
> It's great that your changes do get out in one form or another. I'm
> personally uncertain as to the nature of copyright and how it would
> affect if I looked at your code and put it into the mainline sources -
> so I haven't :)
Whose name and what company name would be on the copyright assignment?
We can check with the FSF list to see if it's on file. Meanwhile it
should not go in.