Re: Commit policy wrt. to-be-obsolete targets

 In message <20020531080027.P523@dr-evil.shagadelic.org>, Jason R Thorpe
writes:
 > I know there are some codegen bugs lurking, but a mostly-working
NetBSD/pc532
 > kernel can be built from the current compiler.  We're working on a dejagnu
 > setup so we can do the execute bits of the testsuite in some reasonable
 > manner (I have to figure out how to make dejagnu do the execute tests
 > remotely -- you do NOT want to know how long it takes a pc532 to build tcl :
It certainly has these kinds of capabilities.  You should be able to build
the tests on a modern host and run the testsuite on the modern host.  It'll
arrange to push the binaries down to the target machine via ssh, nfs, rcp, etc
[ I don't recall precisely which transports are currently used. ]

jeff