Removing LIB2FUNCs

Hi all,

I am writing a gcc port for a 16-bit DSP. I am not planning on
supporting floating point, but the LIB2FUNCS_1 macro in the Makefile
tries to compile C code which uses SF/DF values. Is there any way I can
disable the building of these particular functions?

Thanks,

 Dan.

Daniel Towner
picoChip Designs Ltd., Riverside Buildings, 108, Walcot Street, BATH,
BA1 5BG
dant@picochip.com
07786 702589