This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Dan Towner <dant at picochip dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 16:56:27 +0100
- Subject: Removing LIB2FUNCs
- Organization: picoChip Designs Ltd.
I am writing a gcc port for a 16-bit DSP. I am not planning on
supporting floating point, but the LIB2FUNCS_1 macro in the Makefile
tries to compile C code which uses SF/DF values. Is there any way I can
disable the building of these particular functions?
picoChip Designs Ltd., Riverside Buildings, 108, Walcot Street, BATH,