This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mainline fails to build
- From: Magnus Fromreide <magfr at lysator dot liu dot se>
- To: Toon Moene <moene at knmi dot nl>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 13:01:23 +0200 (MEST)
- Subject: Re: Mainline fails to build
On Fri, 31 May 2002, Toon Moene wrote:
> Interesting - this is exactly the same error as I ran into some days
> The strange thing is nobody else seems to complain about it. Perhaps
> it's the specific version of Linux that causes it ?
> I run Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 (Potato), glibc 2.1.3 (I believe - can't
> check it from work).
> What do you use ?
I think it is as follows - I can't check from work either (especially
since I turned the computer off this morning...)
Debian GNU/Linux 2.3 (Testing) with kernel 2.2.20 and everything else as
up to date as the distribution permits. I think that implies glibc 2.2.5
but I am not certain.