This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mainline fails to build
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: magfr at lysator dot liu dot se
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:01:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: Mainline fails to build
- References: <20020531052306.GA13289@jenny.home>
> For about the last weak mainline have failed to build for me on i586-linux.
> Attached is an excerpt from the build log, hopefully someone can help me shed
> some light upon this.
> ... - removed lines (successful compiles etc.)
> MF> - commentary on my part
> Configuring for a i586-pc-linux-gnu host.
Any more details about the system? GCC/binutils/glibc/kernel
I have no problems with SuSE 8.0 (glibc 2.2.5, gcc 2.95.3, binutils
184.108.40.206.4, Linux 2.4.x).
> In file included from ../../gcc/gcc/gengenrtl.c:29:
> ../../gcc/gcc/real.h:122:8: #error "REAL_WIDTH > 5 not supported"
Why do you get this error? Can you check the configure tests what
value REAL_WIDTH has and whether this value is correct?
SuSE Labs email@example.com