This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Mainline fails to build
- From: Toon Moene <moene at knmi dot nl>
- To: magfr at lysator dot liu dot se
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 06:47:40 +0000
- Subject: Re: Mainline fails to build
- Organization: Royal Netherlands Meteorological Institute
> For about the last weak mainline have failed to build for me on
Interesting - this is exactly the same error as I ran into some days
The strange thing is nobody else seems to complain about it. Perhaps
it's the specific version of Linux that causes it ?
I run Debian GNU/Linux 2.2 (Potato), glibc 2.1.3 (I believe - can't
check it from work).
What do you use ?
Toon Moene, KNMI, PO Box 201, 3730 AE De Bilt, The Netherlands.
Tel. +31302206443, Fax +31302210407, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org