This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Commit policy wrt. to-be-obsolete targets
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 22:04:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: Commit policy wrt. to-be-obsolete targets
- References: <20020530211611.K523@dr-evil.shagadelic.org>
On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 09:16:11PM -0700, Jason R Thorpe wrote:
> I'm trying to help a friend (and PC532 owner :-) rescue the ns32k
> target from being tossed into the bit bucket. The ns32k port currently
> has no maintainer, and the only configuration that is supported is
> What's the policy for doomed targets like this?
I'd be inclined to say that anyone who wants it can have the
maintainership, and take the obsoletion off the list, but it's not
entirely my decision.