This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Commit policy wrt. to-be-obsolete targets
- From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 21:16:11 -0700
- Subject: Commit policy wrt. to-be-obsolete targets
- Organization: Wasabi Systems, Inc.
I'm trying to help a friend (and PC532 owner :-) rescue the ns32k
target from being tossed into the bit bucket. The ns32k port currently
has no maintainer, and the only configuration that is supported is
What's the policy for doomed targets like this?
-- Jason R. Thorpe <firstname.lastname@example.org>