Re: libjava testsuite hanging on OpenBSD

In article <20020530212925.A7103@tetto.liafa.jussieu.fr> you write:

>>> Hum, and gctest works when linked statically...

>> I'm glad you tested this as well since this likely means you were
>> dealt a fairly easy problem to fix (since you are using ELF). ;-)

> Huh, huh. Openbsd i386 is a.out...

OK, sorry about that; I thought OpenBSD had switched.  It should still
be possible to fix for a.out format.  Perhaps even easy, if your
system matches an existing a.out dynamic library style supported by
boehm-gc.

Regard,
Loren