This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libjava testsuite hanging on OpenBSD
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- To: espie at nerim dot net
- Cc: rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 16:13:45 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Re: libjava testsuite hanging on OpenBSD
- Organization: Networks and Infrastructure Lab (IL02/2240), Motorola Labs
- References: <200205300045.g4U0jbOV079105@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>
In article <20020530212925.A7103@tetto.liafa.jussieu.fr> you write:
>>> Hum, and gctest works when linked statically...
>> I'm glad you tested this as well since this likely means you were
>> dealt a fairly easy problem to fix (since you are using ELF). ;-)
> Huh, huh. Openbsd i386 is a.out...
OK, sorry about that; I thought OpenBSD had switched. It should still
be possible to fix for a.out format. Perhaps even easy, if your
system matches an existing a.out dynamic library style supported by