This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: Disable RTL inlininer for Java?
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, jh at suse dot cz
- Cc: davem at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, lars dot spam at nocrew dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 16:55:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: RFC: Disable RTL inlininer for Java?
We do have front end inlining in GNAT, so we are not completely dependent
on the rtl inliner, though it does catch some cases we miss.