This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 bootstrap failure in libjava on sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- To: davem at redhat dot com (David S. Miller)
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:53:43 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: 3.2 bootstrap failure in libjava on sparcv9-sun-solaris2.8
> From: Brad Lucier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:43:08 -0500 (EST)
> OK, mainline still doesn't bootstrap today, and I decided to try to narrow
> down where the problem is, so I fired up gdb, but the program exited
> with an error status rather than actually segfaulting, so I couldn't see
> where it was failing.
> How is one supposed to debug this?
> Set a breakpoint on 'exit' perhaps? :-)
This is what it gives me on the failure:
#0 0xffffffff7f3a4398 in exit () from /usr/lib/64/libc.so.1
Doesn't seem too useful.