This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: inlining inefficiencies
- From: Dan Nicolaescu <dann at godzilla dot ICS dot UCI dot EDU>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: Kurt Garloff <garloff at suse dot de>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:19:05 -0700
- Subject: Re: inlining inefficiencies
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Daniel Berlin <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> ssa-ccp seems to help the bar function a lot, by noting that the values
> it's storing into memory are constant.
> The end result is that the stores get eliminated later:
Unfortunately it makes no difference on SPARC :-(
Are you planning on adding ssa-ccp to the tree level too? As is
doesn't seem that RTL ssa will be enabled by default soon...