GNAT on sparc64-sun-solaris2.8?

has anyone gotten GNAT bootstrapped on sparc64-sun-solaris2.8? I think
I've gotten it working on a sparc configuration, but sparc64 sigbus's at
some point.

For sparc, I bootstrapped starting with GNAT 3.14p. This works, but
there are some bugs:

during make gnatlib_and_tools, it complains about a mismatched gnatbind
version, while looking at gnatbind.ali, and you have to install your
binaries only, then make another pass (reconfigured for the new ADAC you
just built) and build the libraries.

if you specify flags to ADAC (such as -m64) at configure time, configure
ignores them and you have to hack the Makefile manually.