This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++ configure foobar ?
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Marc Espie <espie at nerim dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 08:22:42 -0700
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ configure foobar ?
- References: <20020530145424.A32245@tetto.liafa.jussieu.fr>
On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 02:54:24PM +0200, Marc Espie wrote:
> I've been trying to commit needed configure/configure.in changes to
> libstdc++, but I can't.
> The configure and configure.in files in libstdc++ are out of synch,
> both in HEAD and in the 3.1 branch.
Why do you patch configure? It is a generated file.