This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: Disable RTL inlininer for Java?
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 May 02 08:12:24 EDT
- Subject: Re: RFC: Disable RTL inlininer for Java?
> Moving to trees is something the GNAT and g77 folks are going to need
> to consider for reasons far from the scope of inlining.
Your right about that of course. I just wanted to point out that it
could be a heckuva job to *rewrite* these front ends to build functions
at trees. Who's going to do that?
Me, for GNAT.