This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: Disable RTL inlininer for Java?
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: davem at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 May 02 08:06:46 EDT
- Subject: Re: RFC: Disable RTL inlininer for Java?
Moving to trees is something the GNAT and g77 folks are going to need
to consider for reasons far from the scope of inlining.
Indeed, moving to function-at-a-time for GNAT is something that's on my
list, though I agree it's a lot of work.