Re: RFC: Disable RTL inlininer for Java?

   From: Jan Hubicka <jh@suse.cz>
   Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 13:22:07 +0200

   So the question is whether we want to keep RTL inliner for longer, when
   we plan to replace it even when it has noticeable maintenance cost, or
   whether we want to invest the time to function-at-a-timeizing rest of
   frontends.

Another relevant question is how much do languages such as
g77 and GNAT really benefit from inlining?