Re: RFC: Disable RTL inlininer for Java?

   From: Lars Brinkhoff <lars.spam@nocrew.org>
   Date: 30 May 2002 12:42:06 +0200

   This seems to imply that the tree language is the only supported
   interface to the GCC back end.  I.e. no front end should ever bypass
   the tree code to generate RTL directly for the back end.  Is that so?

If we do want to support that we have to make a commitment
to treat the RTL inliner as a first class citizen along
with the tree inliner.