This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What is LSDA?
- From: Michal Ludvig <mludvig at suse dot cz>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:42:15 +0200
- Subject: Re: What is LSDA?
- Organization: SuSE CR
- References: <3CF4CC74.email@example.com> <20020529110320.I4168@redhat.com>
Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 02:41:24PM +0200, Michal Ludvig wrote:
>>In dwarf-2 debug_frame generated by GCC 3.1 I can sometimes see an
> Wait.. You're seeing this in .debug_frame? That's not right.
> It should only be present in .eh_frame.
You're right. It appears in .eh_frame only.
What other differences can I expect between eh_frame and debug_frame?
For now I handle both of them almost in the same way.
Exceptions are: Different CIE-id, different way of finding the right CIE
for a given FDE, and from now on ignoring LSDA in eh_frame.
Is there something else?
* SuSE CR, s.r.o * firstname.lastname@example.org
* +420 2 9654 5373 * http://www.suse.cz