This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Get rid of -trigraphs?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- To: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 09:11:14 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Get rid of -trigraphs?
On Thu, 30 May 2002, Neil Booth wrote:
> I'm not saying get rid of trigraphs. I'm saying get rid of -trigraphs,
> i.e. we have them on always with no way to turn them off.
Shouldn't that be the kind of change where we should
a) enable trigraphs by default for GCC 3.2 (keeping an option to
disable it), and
b) only remove that option for GCC 3.3?
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/