This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Can the gcc 3.x code be cleaned up to avoid unnecessary warning m essages?
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Cc: Gary Funck <gary at intrepid dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 07:13:59 +0100
- Subject: Re: Can the gcc 3.x code be cleaned up to avoid unnecessary warning m essages?
- References: <PMEMKNKIFEFGJGBCJFPPOEHPCBAA.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Geoff Keating wrote:-
> Actually, there's an outstanding project, to develop a way to suppress
> warnings like these in the compiler.
Am I right in thinking that 90% of that project is getting everyone
to agree on the right way to do this?
I recall Mark having attempted it before, and failed to get a