This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MASK_LONG_DOUBLE_128 on sparc64 ?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Marc Espie <espie at nerim dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, art at openbsd dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 18:27:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: MASK_LONG_DOUBLE_128 on sparc64 ?
- References: <20020529171556.A7604@tetto.liafa.jussieu.fr>
On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 05:15:56PM +0200, Marc Espie wrote:
> Any reason for enforcing it in the sparc64 configuration ?
> It's probably an ABI change, right ?
I think that's the only reason -- we'd like all sparc64 to
have the same ABI.