This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New port (ip2k)
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Denis Chertykov <denisc at overta dot ru>
- Cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>, Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>, Pavel Baranov <pavel dot baranov at ubicom dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 17:00:54 -0600
- Subject: Re: New port (ip2k)
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <email@example.com>, Denis Chertykov writes:
> Gerald Pfeifer <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > On 29 May 2002, Anthony Green wrote:
> > > That being said, I believe Ubicom filed blanket assignment papers almost
> > > a year ago. Perhaps somebody could check the FSF's records.
> > I didn't find blanket assignment papers, but the following should be
> > sufficient AFAICS:
> > GCC BINUTILS Ubicom, Inc. 2001-05-11
> > Assigns changes to gcc/config/ip2k/ip2k.[ch], ip2k-protos.h,
> > ip2k.md; bfd/elf-32-ip2k.c.
> > BINUTILS GCC GDB Ubicom, Inc. 2001-06-27
> > Assigns following modified files: cgen/ip2k.cpu, cgen/ip2k.opc,
> > gas/expr.c; in gcc - ip2k.[ch], ip2k-protos.h, ip2k.md, libgcc.S,
> > t-ip2k; in gdb - ip2k-tdep.c, ui-out.[ch], printcmd.c, breakpoint.c,
> > cli/cli-setshow.c, mi/mi-cmd-disas.c, mi/mi-cmd-stack.c,
> > mi/mi-cmd-var.c, mi/mi-main.c
> > BINUTILS DEJAGNU GCC GDB Ubicom, Inc. 2001-11-01
> > Assigns past and future changes to listed files only (IP2K- and IP4K-rel
> > files; list with assignment. Includes work by Denis Chertykov done for
> > Ubicom.).
> Excuse my primitiveness.
> Can I send port for approval right now ?
> (I don't want to send it right now. I just want to be sure.)
Go ahead and send it when you're ready.