This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New port (ip2k)
- From: Denis Chertykov <denisc at overta dot ru>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>, Jeffrey A Law <law at redhat dot com>, Denis Chertykov <denisc at overta dot ru>, Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>, Pavel Baranov <pavel dot baranov at ubicom dot com>
- Date: 30 May 2002 02:52:19 +0400
- Subject: Re: New port (ip2k)
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Gerald Pfeifer <email@example.com> writes:
> On 29 May 2002, Anthony Green wrote:
> > That being said, I believe Ubicom filed blanket assignment papers almost
> > a year ago. Perhaps somebody could check the FSF's records.
> I didn't find blanket assignment papers, but the following should be
> sufficient AFAICS:
> GCC BINUTILS Ubicom, Inc. 2001-05-11
> Assigns changes to gcc/config/ip2k/ip2k.[ch], ip2k-protos.h,
> ip2k.md; bfd/elf-32-ip2k.c.
> BINUTILS GCC GDB Ubicom, Inc. 2001-06-27
> Assigns following modified files: cgen/ip2k.cpu, cgen/ip2k.opc,
> gas/expr.c; in gcc - ip2k.[ch], ip2k-protos.h, ip2k.md, libgcc.S,
> t-ip2k; in gdb - ip2k-tdep.c, ui-out.[ch], printcmd.c, breakpoint.c,
> cli/cli-setshow.c, mi/mi-cmd-disas.c, mi/mi-cmd-stack.c,
> mi/mi-cmd-var.c, mi/mi-main.c
> BINUTILS DEJAGNU GCC GDB Ubicom, Inc. 2001-11-01
> Assigns past and future changes to listed files only (IP2K- and IP4K-related
> files; list with assignment. Includes work by Denis Chertykov done for
Excuse my primitiveness.
Can I send port for approval right now ?
(I don't want to send it right now. I just want to be sure.)