Re: RFC: missing OpenBSD configuration fragments

--On Wednesday, May 29, 2002 01:01:55 PM -0700 Jason R Thorpe
<thorpej@wasabisystems.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 12:09:02PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>
>  > If there are configurations that just plain don't build, or generally
>  > don't work, in GCC 3.1 then there's not much risk in making changes to
>  > them for GCC 3.1.1 -- as long as those changes stay in
> platform-dependent  > code.
>
> Along these lines, I had 3 simple NetBSD-specific patches that I wanted to
> get into 3.1, but missed the cut-off...
>
> As the NetBSD target maintainer, so I need to get these approved by you
> first, Mark, before checking them into the branch?

Not if they fix regressions, nor if they fix a port that was pretty much
totally broken -- so long as they touch only the parts you maintain.

If they go outside those parts, or are for some other purpose, I should
have a look first.