This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New port (ip2k)
- From: Denis Chertykov <denisc at overta dot ru>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: Denis Chertykov <denisc at overta dot ru>, Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Pavel Baranov <pavel dot baranov at ubicom dot com>
- Date: 30 May 2002 00:03:39 +0400
- Subject: Re: New port (ip2k)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> In message <email@example.com>, Denis Chertykov writes:
> > > Also note the work may be original based on work Red Hat did for Ubicom --
> > > if that is the case, then the underlying work would be covered by Red Hat'
> > > blanket copyright assignment.
> > What must we have to commit port ? (Which disclaimers and assignments)
> No additional assignments from Red Hat are needed -- again, this work is
> covered by Red Hat's blanket assignment to the FSF.
So, Can I send port for approval right now ?
ip2k port have a macro LIMIT_BASE_REG_CLASS which used two times in reload.c
Just a two call. Can it be approved ?
I can describe a problem more detailed if required.