This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New port (ip2k)
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Denis Chertykov <denisc at overta dot ru>
- Cc: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Pavel Baranov <pavel dot baranov at ubicom dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:40:33 -0600
- Subject: Re: New port (ip2k)
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <email@example.com>, Denis Chertykov writes:
> > Also note the work may be original based on work Red Hat did for Ubicom --
> > if that is the case, then the underlying work would be covered by Red Hat'
> > blanket copyright assignment.
> What must we have to commit port ? (Which disclaimers and assignments)
No additional assignments from Red Hat are needed -- again, this work is
covered by Red Hat's blanket assignment to the FSF.