Re: RFC: missing OpenBSD configuration fragments

--On Wednesday, May 29, 2002 10:01:04 AM -0700 Joe Buck
<Joe.Buck@synopsys.com> wrote:

> Marc Espie writes:
>> I'm beginning to test how the missing OpenBSD configurations fit into
>> gcc 3.1.
>
> I'll let the experts comment on the details, but I think that we should
> give very high priority to making OpenBSD work as well as possible with
> 3.1.1, so I would support giving Marc a lot of leeway to making changes
> he feels are necessary.

I agree.

If there are configurations that just plain don't build, or generally
don't work, in GCC 3.1 then there's not much risk in making changes to
them for GCC 3.1.1 -- as long as those changes stay in platform-dependent
code.