This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [ast-optimizer-branch] merged mainline into branch as of 2002-05-26
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at cgsoftware dot com>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 11:59:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ast-optimizer-branch] merged mainline into branch as of 2002-05-26
- References: <20020529142319.GA30997@tornado.toronto.redhat.com>
On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 10:23:19AM -0400, Diego Novillo wrote:
> The new merge brought in several changes to the CFG code. The
> basic block array is not guaranteed to be contiguous anymore, so
> we should be using the FOR_EACH_... macros in basic-blocks.h.
> I have changed most of the basic block traversals, except the
> ones in tree-ssa-pre.c and remove_unreachable_blocks(). At the
> moment we compact the basic block array every time a block
Don't worry about tree-ssa-pre.c, i've already taken care of the BB
As soon as fricking verizon gets my DSL hooked up (I complained to the
co-CEO of Verizon, who said he'd have his people follow up), i'll commit
As of right now, i'm still stuck on dial-up, and can't access the dialup
from the machine with the new tree-ssa-pre.c.
> I suspect SSA and probably PRE will break when we convert
> Bootstrapped and regression tested on x86.