This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: What is LSDA?
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Michal Ludvig <mludvig at suse dot cz>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 11:02:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: What is LSDA?
- References: <3CF4CC74.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 02:41:24PM +0200, Michal Ludvig wrote:
> My questions are:
> - What is LSDA for?
> - When does GCC generate it?
It's data in some opaque format to be consumed by the language's
exception personality routine to decide whether and where an
exception should be handled.
> - Should I support it in GDB? Do I need it for something?