This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: missing OpenBSD configuration fragments
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: espie at nerim dot net
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:01:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: RFC: missing OpenBSD configuration fragments
Marc Espie writes:
> I'm beginning to test how the missing OpenBSD configurations fit into
> gcc 3.1.
I'll let the experts comment on the details, but I think that we should
give very high priority to making OpenBSD work as well as possible with
3.1.1, so I would support giving Marc a lot of leeway to making changes
he feels are necessary.