This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
MASK_LONG_DOUBLE_128 on sparc64 ?
- From: Marc Espie <espie at nerim dot net>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: art at openbsd dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 17:15:56 +0200
- Subject: MASK_LONG_DOUBLE_128 on sparc64 ?
- Reply-to: espie at nerim dot net
Any reason for enforcing it in the sparc64 configuration ?
It's probably an ABI change, right ?
I assume that without MASK_LONG_DOUBLE_128, there is something that is
completely broken that I don't know about... I could use some pointers.