Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds

<Yes, and I know the FSF arguments.  I still think they're overly paranoid.
Heck, I'm working on a BSD system. We don't have the GPL as a failsafe to
guarantee that evvvviiill commercial people don't steal our code, and it
works pretty good so far.

well of course quite a bit of BSD stuff has been proprietarized. I trust
you are aware of this :-)