This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[ast-optimizer-branch] merged mainline into branch as of 2002-05-26
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:23:19 -0400
- Subject: [ast-optimizer-branch] merged mainline into branch as of 2002-05-26
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
The new merge brought in several changes to the CFG code. The
basic block array is not guaranteed to be contiguous anymore, so
we should be using the FOR_EACH_... macros in basic-blocks.h.
I have changed most of the basic block traversals, except the
ones in tree-ssa-pre.c and remove_unreachable_blocks(). At the
moment we compact the basic block array every time a block
I suspect SSA and probably PRE will break when we convert
Bootstrapped and regression tested on x86.