This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
What is LSDA?
- From: Michal Ludvig <mludvig at suse dot cz>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 14:41:24 +0200
- Subject: What is LSDA?
- Organization: SuSE CR
In dwarf-2 debug_frame generated by GCC 3.1 I can sometimes see an
augmentation "L", that indicates a presence of pointer to something
called "LSDA (Language Specific Data Area)" in appropriate CIE/FDEs.
My questions are:
- What is LSDA for?
- When does GCC generate it?
- Should I support it in GDB? Do I need it for something?
* SuSE CR, s.r.o * email@example.com
* +420 2 9654 5373 * http://www.suse.cz