This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
libjava testsuite hanging on OpenBSD
- From: Marc Espie <espie at nerim dot net>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 13:56:38 +0200
- Subject: libjava testsuite hanging on OpenBSD
- Reply-to: espie at nerim dot net
I've got various parts of the libjava testsuite hanging at runtime
(Array_3, for starters), and it seems that the dejagnu framework
doesn't catch it (timeout = 300 ? what does that mean ? it should abort
after 5 minutes, right ? Array_3 went to 24 minutes before I killed it).
The libjava suite is abysmal so far...
=== libjava Summary ===
# of expected passes 1549
# of unexpected failures 413
# of expected failures 31
# of untested testcases 114
or maybe I haven't the right dejagnu version ? is 1.4.2 enough ?