This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gnat oddity
- From: Marc Espie <espie at nerim dot net>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 12:33:43 +0200
- Subject: Re: gnat oddity
- References: <10205291010.AA26537@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
- Reply-to: espie at nerim dot net
On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 06:10:07AM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Why doesn't gnat use configure tests like the rest of the world ?
> It does, but not for files that are part of the library and run on the
> *target* instead of the host.
Okay, so tconfig.h should include some values for ada, right ?
I don't think dragging a multiline OS test for mkstemp is palatable, for