This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com, drow at mvista dot com
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, starner at okstate dot edu
- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 06:01:23 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: 3.2 PATCH: Fully support parallel gnat1/gnatbind builds
> What the FSF shelves the SC cannot un-shelve (without a complete split
> from the FSF).
No, but anything can be discussed, especially when there is new information.