Re: FW: register spilling

 > However during the RECAP , we identified that a case occurs where the gcc is
 > storing address register directly into memory( i.e is not
 > allowed). As we

did you try this?

`SECONDARY_RELOAD_CLASS (CLASS, MODE, X)'
`SECONDARY_INPUT_RELOAD_CLASS (CLASS, MODE, X)'
`SECONDARY_OUTPUT_RELOAD_CLASS (CLASS, MODE, X)'
     Many machines have some registers that cannot be copied directly
     to or from memory or even from other types of registers.  An
     example is the `MQ' register, which on most machines, can only be
     copied to or from general registers, but not memory.  Some
     machines allow copying all registers to and from memory, but
     require a scratch register for stores to some memory locations
     (e.g., those with symbolic address on the RT, and those with
     certain symbolic address on the Sparc when compiling PIC).  In
     some cases, both an intermediate and a scratch register are
     required.